This Google Maps Plugin for WordPress is the most advanced Google Maps plugin ever created. We developed it using valuable feedback from hundreds of customers.
- Filter locations by custom fields, taxonomies & location data easily. Create multiple filters using backend.
- Display posts, pages or custom posts type on google maps. You can display multiple posts type on a single google maps.
- Assign location to your post easily using meta box or your own custom fields. You can use Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign location to your post as well.
- Display posts information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields or custom taxonomies in infowindow. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize html easily to integrate your own design.
- Display posts or locations below map in grid or list format. Visitor can switch format at front-end.