- HTML5 technology – ajaxer uses the latest html5 tehniques ( like Histroy API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- four transition modes – customize to your liking
- CSS3 technology – ajaxer uses cutting-edge css3
- SCSS Powered – easy for developers to modify easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs, some themes have one click setup
- SEO friendly – ajaxer has no impact on seo compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE9 to IE11, Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
Content Selector .site-inner this is the content identifier, this content will be updated on each page change
.nav-primary this is the menu identifier, define this in order for the menu to highlight and select the current menu item
Move Menu on Top of Content
move the menu on top of the content container so it will not be affected by Ajaxer changes
Extra Items to be Replaced
input the selector of some extra items to be replaced like for example a header outside the content area. you can separate the selectors by ,
Extra Items to be Added
.swift-slider-outer input the selector of some extra items to be added if they do not exist, like a footer audio player
Extra Items will be Added Before Element
by default extra items will be added at the bottom of the page, but inputing a selector here can add them before this selector
Scripts to Reload
these scripts will be discarded and loaded again when the new page loads
Selectors to Ignore
Extra Selectors to ignore when applying ajaxer to tags
Scripts Execute after Ajax Call ?
Remove Document Ready From Reinited Scripts ?
Cache Pages ?
cache the pages into memory
Reinit All Scripts ?
reinit all scripts on page load ? ajaxer will try a reloading of all scripts on page load – can be useful if some scripts of the theme do not apply on another page load
Update Body Class
update the body class with the one from the new page